Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Children's Museum Contract Renewed

Good news. I was just getting a little sad that the shows at the Portland Children's Museum were ending, but I got an e-mail this morning asking me to extend the run for four more months. This will be great because it will give me more time to polish this show. I may even expand into a larger-scale illusion. One thing I do want to set as a goal, however, is to set up a "through-playing" soundtrack for the show. It has been very awkward to start and stop my own music for the show and having a timed soundtrack would work very well.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Good to hear your booking. Your blog has been fun to read - this was the state my mom and dad were from.

Keep up the good work and you have my sincere best wishes.

Glenn Bishop

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger gene said...

Richard, are you my old friend from Gracie Square Hospital days where you would wheel your shopping cart with your never to be finished rag rug for all the patients to drool on?

We went on a memorable trip to Nova Scotia but you bailed out at Fundy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home