Monday, May 01, 2006

A challenge to the readers of this blog. . .

I am starting this blog as a challenge. I have set a goal to be performing on cruise ships by next fall and I want to challenge people to push me in this goal. In the past I have performed close-up magic at private parties and am considered to be pretty good at magic. I have won several awards.

HOWEVER!

I seem to hit a creative block in moving toward a full-time career in stage magic. Please visit here to see what progress (if any) I am making toward my goal. I promise to make it entertaining and fun to read.

Please feel free to post any comments you wish.

Thanks,
Richard
www.smallmiraclesentertainment.com

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Monique Amado said...

You are too cool monkey-man!!
(how's that for a comment?)
Seriously though, it would be in everyone's best interest to hire this man. He is by far the best magician I've ever seen, and I'm sure there are many who would agree with me. Plus, he's funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home